Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time To Catch Up

After my last post we have since completed our dental clearances, our mental health evaluations, our children's educational and development evaluations, done our Life Sketch, statement of beliefs, our autobiography, our background checks were done, and we completed our reference lists. My College and Seminary transcripts were sent, and we reserved a specific job in Puebla, Mexico and today.....We had our In Depth Interview.

And we were told all the hard stuff was now behind us. Amen!

We were told today, I guess amidst all this financial crisis, that the IMB would not allow us to have any debt when we leave. So that made very clear some prayers on how to handle our home. But as you know after Sunday we are so ready to be free of everything. Debt and possessions. We are relatively debt free so it was really simply a confirmation. Anybody looking for a babied Mustang!

Thanks for your prayers.

I will get back up to speed soon on my blogging.

Tomorrow, Why Puebla?

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Amen! Connie did such a wonderful job decorating your blog! I love you!!